Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let the Charts Show You the Fundamentals

Over the last week, the stocks selected for this strategy did quite well. Slow and steady profits seem to be accruing each week. The profits are not out of this world, but, then again, this strategy is not about getting rich quick. Here is a breakdown of how we are doing so far:



Here is this week's mega trending stock:




This company is called Ryland Group, Inc. I have no idea where this company is located, or how their financial statements look like, or what product or service they provide, but I do know that, by looking at its chart, that this company must be in bad shape.

Thousands of other investors have likely looked at every detail of this company, and have "voted" with their money as to the future outlook of the stock. By looking at the chart, I can see the result of this voting, which is why I need not look at any details of the company myself. The market has done this for me. This one of the basic tenants of technical analysis. Thanks for visiting this site.

No comments: